Date: Sep 27, 2013 06:00 PM - 09:30 PM
Registration closes on Sep 28, 2013
- Pharmacy Technicians
The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
- List examples of adverse patient events related to sterile compounding.
- Identify pharmacist and tech interventions that may have prevented the outbreak.
- Describe post-outbreak updates.
- Evaluate gaps in USP<797> compliance.
- Identify best practice standards for pharmacists and techs regarding <797> compliance.
Lisa McCartney, BAAS, CPhT, PhTR
- Describe the elements of Just Culture in reducing medication errors.
- Identify areas of focus in sterile product processes to reduce
Philip E. Johnston, Pharm.D.