Psychiatric Pharmacotherapy Update • CME, CNE, APA, SW Registration Page
October 17 & 18, 2019 • Austin, TX
CME, CNE, APA, SW Credit Registration
The University of Texas College of Pharmacy welcomes you to the 31st Psychiatric Pharmacotherapy Update CE event, in Austin, Texas on October 17 & 18, 2019. The Psychiatric Pharmacotherapy Update traditionally provides 15 hours of CEUs on current trends in mental illness treatment for pharmacists, physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, advance practice nurses, counselors, and social workers.
- Set up a new ID or log in to your existing account. Use the "forgot password" feature to retrieve your log on information.
- Answer the registration questions. Note, these questions help with the event planning.
- Register for the event, credit card or check payment options available.
- Groups: Call the College of Pharmacy CE office for information on how to register multiple participants.
- Bookmark the registration page! This is the same log on site that will be used during the event for viewing presentation slides and access to complete evaluations for CE credit.
An 80% refund will be issued if notification of cancellation is made to College of Pharmacy Continuing Education by October 1, 2019. If payment of registration was made by check, please allow up to 60 days for refund. Refunds will not be made for cancellations received after October 1, 2019; however, substitute registrants will be accepted.
Pre-Conference Workshops (Opiontal yet included in Conference Registration):
New this year, two pre-conference workshops taking place on Wednesday, Oct 16. The programs include:
- Opioid Use Disorder Update - Wednesday Afternoon - 3.00 CE
- Tardive Dyskinesia Update and Training Wednesday Evening - 2.00 CE
Pharmacy CPE Registration: